501. It was so nice to get away from this cold，miserable weather.
502. And those mountain views-they were absolutely breathtaking.
503. So much to see and do there.
504. I hadn't realized how much I missed big-city life after being struck out here in the boonies for so long.
505. We went to Stanley Park and the aquarium，up Grouse Mountain，and to museums and galleries.
506. It's only two hours away by ferry，isn't it?
507. Victoria is a city I've always wanted to visit.
508.They say it's such a quiet and elegant city with a lot of British influence.
509. I'll show you my pictures once I get them developed.